Our Agency is unique in that we truly have a global reach with regards to helping you sell your work and make money with your writing.
We focus on helping international authors enter the United States and we also sell all our authors’ work to other countries as well. We are seeing significant opportunities in India, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific Rim.
We work with over 1000 authors from almost every country in the world, so if you join us, you will be in good company and hopefully, we can meet you at one of the fairs listed below. Here is a partial list of the major global book trade fairs that we attend on our authors’ behalf:
- ALA American Library Association – Midwinter Meeting, Dallas, TX, Jan.
- TIBE – (Taipei) (Taiwan) Feb.
- New Delhi World Book Fair, Mar.
- Paris Book Salon (France), Mar.
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair (Italy), Mar.
- Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates/Middle East), Mar.
- Bangkok Intl Book Fair, April
- London Book Fair (England), April
- Feria Internacional del Libro de Buenos Aires, Argentina, April
- Feria Internacional del Libro de Bogota, Colombia, April
- Geneva Book Salon, April
- Warsaw Book Fair, May
- Prague Book Fair, May
- Book Expo America (BEA – NYC), June
- Cape Town, South Africa, June
- ALA Annual Conference, Anaheim, CA, June
- Seoul International Book Fair, Seoul, Korea, June
- Tokyo International Book Fair
- Hong Kong Book Fair
- Beijing International Book Fair – Beijing , China, August
- Moscow Book Fair, September
- Rio de Janeiro International Book Fair, Sao Paulo, August
- Frankfurt Book Fair – Germany, Oct.
- Guadalajara International Book Fair, November
Authors from Your Country
Here are some notes about each country we work with. The easiest way for you to look up some of the authors from your country that we have helped would be to visit our international author database and search for the keyword of your country and/or genre.
Our Agency Serves the World!
US Authors: Not only do we have the explosion of ebooks in the US, but we have tremendous opportunities to take English language books around the world.
UK Authors: The same dynamic applies, i.e. the explosion of ebooks and the export of English language. Also, UK authors enjoy a very good exchange rate as regards to working with US companies. We attend the London Book Fair every year and we have numerous sales and marketing opportunities in the UK as a result of those efforts.
Australia Authors: Australia boasts a prolific writing community and we have helped over 500 Australian authors reach their goals. Read the story here.
India Authors: We have a representative in India, Mr. Hersh Bardwhaj, who is steadily growing our markets in India. We have sales of our ebooks to a number of India digital ecommerce companies.
Canada Authors: Not only can you enjoy the North American sales of your work easily, you can also expand through Kobo and other ebook platforms.
Mexico Authors: We have hired a Rights Director, Fernanda Villava, to oversee our Latin America rights agency. As you can see from the list of rights shows above, we have a strong focus on Latin America.
China Authors: Please visit the China literary site to see the many opportunities we have in China.
Philippines: The Pacific Rim is exploding. We are growing into the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
South Africa: As ebooks and digital publishing make their way around the world, our South Africa authors are embracing ebook rights very quickly. That is a great way to get around many of the shipping and other logistics issues that still trouble SA.
Nigeria: We are quite pleased to have about 100 authors from Africa and we see good growth in the Nigeria contingent over time.
Global Success News!
Here are our authors’ ebooks for sale in Taiwan. We have sold book rights, ebook rights, and created marketing agreements in Taiwan, China, Korea, India, and more locations around the globe.
Please fill out the query form on the right of this page to get started realizing your writing dreams!